When entertaining, I like to either prepare a batch of cocktails in a pitcher or I like to make a punch for my guests to help themselves. This Christmas, I brought out an old punch recipe I had not made in years.
After seeing so may punch bowls over the summer and a tall cylinder one on Instagram, I was on the hunt for a tall cylinder bowl for my cocktail table. I found mine at a local store that was closing it’s doors.
Back to punch. The beauty of this punch is it can go from nonalcoholic, kid-friendly to an alcoholic, adult beverage.
Christmas Cranberry Punch
A delicious and refreshing punch that can be enjoyed as non-alcoholic and alcoholic versions. Perfect for large parties.
- 2 750ml bottles of sparkling apple cider prefer Martinelli brand
- 1 liter bottle Cherry 7-Up
- 1 container frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 container frozen orange concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup cranberry juice can substitute with pomegranate juice
- 2 cups Vodka, or more (optional)
- Garnish with fresh cranberries, pomegranate arils, rosemary sprigs
Combine all the ingredients in a large punch bowl. Stir to combine well and garnish. Add ice to keep chilled.
Option: You can make this non-alcoholic and have each adult spike their own beverage so the punch may be enjoyed by all guests.